7.7.09


Siempre intentando mejorar

Man In The Mirror:
I'm Starting With The Man In The Mirror
I'm Asking Him To Change His Ways
And No Message Could Have Been Any Clearer
If You Wanna Make The World A Better Place
(If You Wanna Make The World A Better Place)
Take A Look At Yourself, And Then Make A Change
(Take A Look At Yourself, And Then Make A Change)

Intentando concienciar al mundo, lucando por la tierra

Heal The World:
Heal the world Make it a better place
For you and for me and the entire human race
There are, people dying If you care enough for the living
Make a better place for you and for me

Sin razas ni colores

Black or white:
But, if you're thinkin' about my baby
It don't matter if you're black or white
I said if you're thinkin' of being my baby
It don't matter if you're black or white
I said if you're thinkin' of being my brother
It don't matter if you're black or white

Cantar por y para los más débiles

We are the world:
We are the world, we are the children
We are the ones to make a brighter day
So let's start a giving
There's a choice we're making
We're saving our own lives
It's true, we'll make better days
Just you and me

Pero sobetodo cantar, bailar, inventar, luchar... trabajar para los niños

The Lost Children:
We pray for our fathers, pray for our mothers
Wishing our families well
We sing songs for the wishing, of those who are kissing
But not for the missing
So this one's for all the lost children
This one's for all the lost children
This one's for all the lost children, wishing them well
And wishing them home


The king of the pop, rock and soul. Neverland te esperará siempre.

No hay comentarios: